Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Curriculum Review: Time4Learning

     I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. My opinion will be entirely my own, so be sure to come back and read about my experience. Time4Learning can be used as a homeschool curriculum, for afterschool enrichment and for summer skill sharpening.

     Time4Learning is on online educational curriculum and I'm excited to try it out, as I'm in the process of learning the best teaching methods for my kids, but especially my son, who has special needs.


     I'll share my thoughts at the end of the month!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! I am always saying "accidentally on purpose" To funny. I can't wait to hear how you like Time4learning.com. It is always nice to hear how others like the program.

    ReplyDelete

All comments require approval. Thank you for reading Accidental Teacher, On Purpose.